This weeks question is not really a question. Instead it is a parade of questions. I usuaully come up with my own questions but I am being lazy this week. None of the following questions are mine but they make you think and they are funny. I am going to number them that way if you respond you can just leave the number of the question. Anyway, here is your question of the week part three.
1. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
2. If you try to fail and you succeed at it, which have you done?
3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
4. Why do drive up ATM’s have braille on them?
5. What came first; the chicken or the egg?
6. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Have fun with these questions and try to think about them before writing. I may challenge you! =)